By becoming an ASCM member you will be joining a network of over 45,000 supply chain professionals around the world who count on ASCM for career advancement and supply chain expertise.
By affiliating your membership with the San Fernando Valley Chapter, you will also:
- Receive notification of all Chapter educational and professional development events.
- Have an opportunity to serve as a volunteer on the San Fernando Valley Board Directors.
- Earn 6 re-certification points/yr. for being an active member of the chapter.
- Earn 5 re-certification points/yr. for serving as a governing board member.
Earn 1 point per hr. of attendance at chapter Professional development meetings, plant tours, webinars, seminars, and educational and other educational events.
There are two primary classes of ASCM memberships – CORE and PLUS
- CORE members have all of the benefits or ASCM membership, click here, but do not receive discounts on certification-related products.
PLUS members receive the all of the benefits of CORE members plus receiving discounts on APICS educational materials, Learning Systems and Certification exams.
- Professional Member – PLUS or CORE, for regular professional ASCM members.
- Young Professional - PLUS or CORE, for recent college graduates (within the past two years) from an accredited college or university.
- Academic Membership – PLUS only, for Academics and educators who work as full-time faculty in the field of supply chain, logistics or operations management.
- SME Professional Membership – PLUS only, for 5+ employees of small to medium sized enterprises with 5 or more members. (formerly Enterprise membership)
- Student Associate Membership – PLUS only, FREE for full time students of an accredited college or university.
- Military/Federal Government Employee – for those who server in the military, armed forces or work for the government in the U.S., Mexico or Canada.
Corporate Memberships - LEARN MORE
ASCM also provides special membership programs for retired and unemployed professionals. Click here to learn about these benefits for both members and non-members. Contact [email protected] for more information.